A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT FROM AOH CEO:
"In anticipation of our re-opening, we are implementing the following new safety protocols:
- All Art of Healing staff will be using personal protection equipment (PPE).
- All common areas and treatment rooms will be sanitized between each patient.
- All linen is being sanitized with bleach.
- Appointments will be limited and staggered to ensure social distancing.
- Extra time will be added between appointments to allow for sanitizing and resetting each treatment room.
Additionally, these new rules for appointments will now be in place:
- When making an appointment you must confirm that you have not been experiencing any of the COVID-19 Common symptoms:
Chills and aches
- The clinic doors will be locked to control access and to limit the number of people in the clinics at a time.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please stay in your car and call the front desk. They will call you back when you can enter the clinic. Please come alone when possible.
- We ask that you wear a mask when entering the clinic. If you do not have a mask one will be provided at a minimum charge.
- We ask that you remove your shoes and leave them outside. Please wear socks or foot coverings.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival. If you have a temperature at 99.9 or above you will not be able to be seen by a therapist that day.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided for your use prior to signing in and when you exit.
If you prefer to stay at home, we are offering virtual online appointments for counseling, homeopathy, and herbal consultations.
For in-house appointments, our online appointment system has been re-opened, or you can call our office at 404-355-1662 and we will be glad to help.
We recognize that this is a strange time we are all living through and the new normal is not normal at all. But we believe if we work together to adjust our lives as needed, we will get to the other side this pandemic and we want you to know we are here to help.
We also want to thank our patients and members for sticking with us through these difficult times and We welcome new patients into our healing centers.
We truly appreciate all your support and are looking forward to seeing you again soon.
Delivering Serenity & Well Being
Welcome to AOH
Two Centers Conveniently Located
Offering Holistic & Alternative Medicine in Atlanta
Treating your Mind, Body, & Soul
At Art of Healing, we specialize in a variety of holistic alternative medicine practices that address your health challenges and get you back to you again. We offer acupuncture, therapeutic massage, dry needling, counseling, herbal medicine, homeopathy, skin rejuvenation, and cupping. We are different than other healing centers not only because our healers, therapists and counselors are outstanding leaders in their field, but because we provide a holistic approach to healing, utilizing one or a combination of our specialties to help you achieve optimal health. At your initial visit, we will consult with you, conduct a preliminary exam, and provide a treatment plan that is your roadmap to successful alternative medicine healing.
Looking for a Great Gift of Healing?
Click the card to buy
Good at both locations and for any of our alternative medicine services
More Details Alternative Medicine Services such as Acupuncture, Therapeutic Massage, and Counseling
Our practice accepts insurance for patients. In order to best serve you, we can verify your insurance benefits before you arrive. Please click on the link below and complete the online form. We will contact you as soon as the benefits are established.
Here at Art of Healing, our goal is to optimize your health and bring balance & harmony to your life.
Alternative Medicine at its Best