Art of Stretching
Atlanta's Best Stretching Therapy
A medically oriented approach to stretching therapy designed to give you more freedom and balance with increased flexibility and range of motion.
The Art of Stretching technique guides you through a series of customized, hands-on stretches designed to target each major muscle group. Stretching therapy loosens and realigns the muscles allowing for increased flexibility, support, and fluidity of movement. This increased range of motion not only enhances the quality of life improvements but prevents injury for occurring in the first place. Also, guided stretching can counteract the negative effects of sitting for long periods of time. Your session of stretching therapy also includes a discussion regarding ways that you too can assist in your own healing process at home. Let our trained stretching professionals provide you with a treatment plan specifically designed for you.
Benefits of stretching therapy
- Increased muscle control
- Improves flexibility and range of motion
- Enhances physical performance
- Increases blood flow to your muscles
- Improves posture
- Heals and prevents back pain
- Relaxes the nervous system to calm the mind
- Releases endorphins
- Loosens and realigns the muscles
- Maintain balance
The Benefits of Acupuncture Therapy
- Reduced Stress. ...
- Reduced Back Pain, Neck Tension and Relieve Joint Pain in the Hands and Arms. ...
- Relief from Headaches. ...
- Reduced Eye Strain. ...
- Improved Immune System and Reduced Sick Days. ...
- Enhanced Mental Clarity and Increased Energy. ...
- Relief from Digestive Conditions. ...
- Allergy Relief.